What is PARTNER/ASPAN
PARTNER/ASPAN is a CAD/CAM software for programming numerical control machinery (CNC) for wood, aluminium, plastic, and other materials, characterized by a great ease of use, versatility and support to a large number of machines types.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface;
- Integrated CAD Environment that include all that you need to realize drawings through simple and dedicated commands (holes, routings, etc.) and also evoluted and powerful commands (text, pokets, tilted planes, etc.);
- Integrated CAM Environment where drawings are converted into machine programs by using a series of utilities for operations such as automatically assigning tools and optimizing machining sequences;
- Support of a large number of CNC machines of the major productors as Morbidelli, SCM, Biesse, Busellato, Anderson, CMS, Homag, MasterWood, Samec, CO.BA.L.M., Cosmec, and more;
- Possibility to generate programs for multiple machines starting out from a single drawing;
- Import procedure for files in DXF format, CSV and text (.asc) files;
- Availability of optional modules: optimizes the filling of a panel (Nesting), external images conversion (Vector), guided realization of a cabinet (Cabinet), and guided realization of a single panel door (Doors), creation of Alucobond components (ALUMacros).;
PARTNER/ASPAN: main features
PARTNER/ASPAN: general information
How to purchase it
It is possible to purchase PARTNER/ASPAN and its optional modules, contacting directly ATool Software S.r.l. or one of the dealers specified in the apposite section of this website.